The Affiliate Marketing Guide

The affiliate marketing guide for niche affiliate marketing.
No BS affiliate marketing strategy.

My Super Affiliate Handbook Review  

I actually recently picked up a copy of the Super Affiliate Handbook for kicks and thought I'd write a quick review. I regularly read internet marketing ebooks because no matter how long I've been in this business or how much I think I know, I always learn something new.

I particularly liked reading this book because it reminded me of the fundamental strategies and skills need to be successful, and it got me thinking that maybe I should "go back to the basics" and quit taking shortcuts.

Anyway, this book is basically a guide for newbies to internet marketing, affiliate marketing and anyone interested on how to make money online. Anyone that's been in this business for some time and is already making money probably won't get much out of this book. But, when I put myself in the shoes of a newbie affiliate marketer, I think the Super Affiliate Handbook is a must have resource.

Rosalind does a really good job of not only telling you how you make money online, but actually outlining the process. So many internet marketing courses and ebooks tell you, "produce viral marketing products," or "find a niche that has hungry buyers," but they don't give you the specifics on how to actually do that. This book does.

In fact, if anything, it's too detailed. Rosalind covers everything from A to Z, and I found myself skipping over a lot of the material. The first 50 pages or so talks about the kind of computer equipment you need, for example. I think this is just a lot of added fluff to make the book longer, but maybe newbies that bought her book suggested this was an area it was lacking. I don’t know.

The Super Affiliate Handbook does do a good job of telling you how to find profitable niche products that will actual sell and make you money, and then step-by-step how to drive traffic in order to start making sales and commission. There's also some descent coverage on how to track your efforts and ad campaigns so you can find out what is working and quit wasting your time with strategies that don't work – that's a very important piece to the puzzle.

My bottom line Super Affiliate Handbook Review: If you're totally new to internet marketing and have not started earning profits yet, this book will show you exactly how to do that. So get a copy here, read it, and then take action. You'll make back the cost of the book in a weekend. For anyone that has been around the block for a while and knows exactly how to find the right niches, market the products, drive traffic and convert visitors to customers, you probably don't need this book. Like I said though, I like to reference these types of things now and again to help me get back to the basics.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment